Helicopter Windows has the following technical capabilities:
- Sheet blow moulding
- Sheet flop/drape moulding
- Fibre-glassing (for window surrounds and Replica Cockpit Shells).
Some examples of this are:
- Advised on tool design for war-bird transparencies such as Beaufort Bomber windows & wing-tip light covers, Lancaster Bomber tail gun turret, and Messerschmitt 109 pilot canopy rear panel;
- Developed and built tooling for Hudson Bomber gun turret, Beaufort Bomber windows, Lancaster Bomber tail gun turret and Messerschmitt 109 pilot canopy rear panel;
- Designed all transparencies and manufactured prototype parts for Delta helicopter;
- Developed and built tooling for air scoop prototypes for the Australian Army’s Eurocopter ARH Tiger helicopter.
Copyright © Helicopter Windows 2008 - 2017